Kamis, 12 April 2012

My Confession

The first time I saw you is when I'm in the 1st grade of senior high school, did you know that I have a different feeling with you? I know you didn't know it. Time pass away.. and everytime when I met you I think you have a different sight when you saw me, you always saw me like I have something wrong in my self. In the fact, I don't know who you are, and you don't know who I am. Until I act to be your freaky stalker, start from there I know who you are and you know who I am.
Texting everyday and every night. Did you know when we are texting I always smile like weirdo? and my friend told me that I already changed to be an idiot girl. Did you know that I always waiting for your text/call everytime? did you know that I love you secretly? I think it's too late to tell you that I love you more than you know, because you already have someone special in your heart. I know I just can hide this feeling. Did you know that I cried over for you? I never want to do this. I know when the girl cry over for a guy means that she's love him so much. For some reason, I just can't hate you and I don't know why. If only you knew how special you are. I wanted to ask you how you felt about me, but I never did because I was afraid I might not like what you had to say. I know I already hurt my self  just by keeping all my feelings hidden. Our small, stupid conversations mean so much more to me than you'll ever know. I always keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you. Did you know  whenever I miss you I read your texts over and over again? You don't know how much I want to say "Hi" but I can't because I feel like I'm bothering you. I said I'm over you but every time my phone vibrates, my heart still wishes it's a text from you. did you know even a single text from you can change my mood?You will never know how much I love you. I try to move on but I fail. I'm afraid to let you go, I'm not ready enough to losing you. I'm tired of waiting, getting false hopes and end up getting hurt. I can't lie, I miss you much. I never regret to know you. Thank you for giving a new color in my life. Promise me that you’ll always remember me :') 
18♥




by: NHF

3 komentar:

  1. hope that you find other guy dear .. change ur mind now!!

    BalasHapus
  2. he wanted her, she wouldn't ever tell but secretly she wanted him as well

    BalasHapus
  3. It's not a fault to love someone,but don't hurt yourself too much.If he really loves you ,he isn't really gonna leave you.It's just about the right time.

    BalasHapus